|Group||Tungsten Carbide Sleeve/Bush|
|Min. Order||1 piece|
|Terms of Payment||all|
|Name||tungsten Carbide 3D Printer Carbide Nozzle|
|Standard||ISO SGS CQC|
|Grade||YG8/YG6 (can according to customer's request)|
|Used||for pump and oil industries|
1. Outstanding nozzle material properties: energy efficient / ensure high quality printing results
2. Calibration efforts are more stable (constant layer thickness even during extreme long print-runs as well as during high temperature print processes)
3. No extreme tempering effect. (Hardened Steel nozzles suffer a strong tempering effect caused by heat, which makes the steel softer)
4. Our flattened nozzle tip doesn't scratch glas beds unlike diamond / sapphire nozzles or not flattened nozzle tips
5. Another positive aspect is that there is no need for long lasting researches because it is anyway a reliable quality standard in the plastic extrusion industries and this lowered the developing cost of the 3D Printer nozzle and it grants a fast production after the crowdfunding campaign became successful
6. It has no tungsten nozzle tip in a steel or brass body instead our nozzle is completely made of a premium tungsten alloy which makes it more reliable and grants better thermal conductivity
Made of a premium tungsten alloy which is generally used in the plastics industry or for aerospace applications.
1. Corrosion resistance and long service life;
2. Excellent performance and high cost performance;
3. Not easy to wear.
1. Carbide nozzles are widely used in surface treatment, sand spraying, paint spraying, electronics, chemical processes and other industries.
2. Cemented carbide nozzles are also used in different applications, such as for line straightening, line guide and other aspects.